Prince tour and travel
Visa & Passport Service
PRINCE TOUR AND TRAVEL has a fast and reliable visa service for a number of countries around the region. This saves unnecessary paperwork and headaches for clients prior to their trip. We can arrange the following visas for countries in the region Visa: Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, China, and Hong Kong
Cambodia Visa for Foreigner
Most nationalities require a visa to enter Cambodia. Exceptions are listed below:
- Citizens from Laos, Malaysia and Singapore may enter Cambodia for 30 days without a visa.
- Citizens of the Philippines may enter Cambodia for 21 days without a visa.
- Diplomatic, Official, Courtesy and Special (Cambodian national) visas are issued gratis.
Visa Fees (payment in U.S. Dollar only):
- Tourist Visa: USD 40 $
- Single-Entry Visas- Valid for 30 days after entry into the country
- Business Visa: USD 290 $
- Single-Entry Visas-Valid for 30 – 90 days after entry into the country
- Multiple-entry Visas-Valid for 60 days – 1 year after entry into the country (not available for tourist visas)
- Visitors will be fined USD 5.00 per day for overstay.
- Entry into the Kingdom may be refused to visitors without sufficient funds for their stay and/or a return ticket
The Tourist (T) and Business (E) visas can be extended at the Immigration Department, National Police. The Diplomatic (A), Official (B) and Courtesy (C) visas can be extended at the Consular Department, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
- Tourist Visa can be extended once for up to one (1) month (single entry).
- Business Visa can be extended for:
- One (1) month (single entry)
- Three (3) months (single entry)
- Six (6) months (multiple entries)
- One (1) year (multiple entries)
How to applying Visa:
There are three methods of applying for a visa from Cambodia: applying through a Cambodian Embassy and applying for visa on arrival. Most travelers find visa on arrival to be the most convenient option. Tourist can also get Cambodian.
- Applying For e-visa:
- Procedure and Processing
Go to http://evisa.mfaic.gov.kh complete the online application form and pay with your credit card. After receiving your Visa through email, print out and bring it along when you travel to Cambodia.
- Applying For A Visa On Arrival
- - Requirements
Passport (valid for at least 3 months with at least one full page available for the visa stamp)
Applying For A Visa On Arrival
1. Passport (valid for at least 3 months with at least one full page available for the visa stamp)
2. Two recent passport photos
3. USD 20 in cash
4. Visa application form (available upon arrival)
- Procedures and Processing Time on Arrival
submit the passport together with the photo, application and fee to the visa counter on arrival. Processing time may vary, but is approximately 20-60 minutes. Processing time tends to be longer at overland border crossings than at the international airport.
- Applying For A Visa From A Cambodian Embassy
1. Passport (valid for at least 3 months, with one full page available for the visa stamp)
2. One photocopy of your passport
3. Two recent passport photos
4. Visa application forms
5. Visa application fee (please contact your nearest Cambodian Embassy for current visa fees)
- Procedure and Processing Time for Obtaining a Visa
please contact your nearest Cambodian Embassy for the exact procedures and processing times, as they may vary. Click here for a list of Cambodian Embassies worldwide.